Sunday, March 4, 2012

February Cakes !

SUPERBOWL!!!
Now, I have to admit I don't watch  sports!! Really my family was just never into football.....or any other sport for that matter, what can I say, we are more of an artsy fam I guess =) SO this year thanks to my lovely friend I paid attention to who was going to the BIG game. (mainly to see what colors I was gonna work with) lol. But hey I watched! WE did watch this years super bowl, with friends over and everything..... even if it was a cake consultation by default! It counts.....and I must say I loved it, what a game! So thank you Amy.... Hope you enjoyed the cupcakes =)



Cake cookies for the bff!! I just couldn't resist making these for my oldest and dearest friends birthday! Happy birthday Jamie Joy!!


Ahhh and then there was Valentines day..... I must say, I almost skipped it this year *gasp* I know! But.....I couldn't bring myself to do it =) Soooo I did some love scrabble cookies, and Hearts for my daughters 3rd grade class, personalized with each child's name =) 







Baby shower cake!!
I always love doing something just a Lil different. This baby shower cake was just that! a slight Moroccan theme, with a touch of elephants, with the colors light/dark pink, light/dark grey, yellow and brown. I absolutely LOVE this cake! It was all frosting with fondant accents, pressed in paisley prints, dusted with luster dust! My crappy pictures really don't do it justice..... it was beautiful!!

Both tiers were vanilla cake, top cake with pineapple coconut, bottom was banana creme... Yummy!


Thanks for looking!!

No comments :

Post a Comment