Sunday, January 22, 2012

Girls Rule!!

This weekend was all about the GIRLS!!!

This princess themed 2 tier cake was for a little girl turning 6! Both tiers were chocolate/chocolate chip cake, with Oreo cookie filling =)


Hand made fondant *Tinkerbell*

Rolled rose bouquet topper.....with twirly dodads =)

Soooo cute! Happy Birthday Milena!!

Next up.....Sweet Sixteen!!! Juicy style!

Fondant bow, gum paste dogs, and rolled #16, the Juicy image was a edible print. 

Happy birthday Lauren!


And finally a Happy 60th!

Hand made fondant flower :)

 Happy birthday to all the ladies!!!
Thanks for looking =)

2 comments :

  1. You make incredible cakes! I am so glad you left a comment on my blog so I could find you. The white cake with the flowers is one of my favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much!! I recently subscribed to your blog and am loving all your cute ideas =)) I love that one too, the black/white combo is always so elegant!

    ReplyDelete