Saturday, March 31, 2012

Cupcakes for my loves

Mickey Mouse Clubhouse!!! Pretty much rules my TV right now, thanks to my 3 year old. She is absolutely OBSESSED with Minnie Mouse! So when it came to her 3rd birthday I knew exactly what I was going to do! I did coconut cupcakes with a whipped pink frosting covered with coconut. The bow is fondant, and Mouse ears are black melting chocolate rounds.




My baby sister turned the big 1-8 !!!  So I made her a BIG giant gourmet cupcake to celebrate! The cupcake "wrapper" is done out of melting chocolate. Inside is a double vanilla chocolate chip cake. topped with chocolate ganache, vanilla butter cream, cookie crumbles, Drizzled with ganache, and finally, adorned with a full size chocolate chip cookie! Let me tell you it smelled DIVINE mmmm!
 Yummm! And just in case you were wondering....... yes this can be done in virtually ANY flavor combination!! So dangerous!!
Thanks for looking!

No comments :

Post a Comment