Friday, March 16, 2012

Cake cake cake!!

Wedding cake!
I did this wedding cake last weekend for my childhood friend. Wedding cakes are always a Lil extra special, but this one meant so much to me! Her colors were champagne, and these purples and pinks. It was a simple cake with pearl non perils, painted with champagne luster dust. The florist provided the flowers. And I must say.....it was delicious!! Bottom cake was lemon with raspberry filling. The middle and top were triple espresso chocolate cake with cream cheese filling. Yumm!


Birthday cake for the girliest girl I know!
Handmade fondant make-up, and white chocolate cupcake liners (yeah I went there!) And they were so stinkin' cute!!
Happy 23rd birthday Bro! (wink* wink*)hahaha

These mini cupcakes were for our 2ft diva of the house turning 3! She is my biggest fan....( I think its just her LOVE of sweets though! ha!) She loves all things sweet, cupcakes, frosting, and her favorite....fondant! Shes a girl after my own heart! *grin*

 And finally some simple....but delicious cupcakes!! They got Elmo toppers at the party! Espresso chocolate, fresh strawberry, and Madagascar vanilla!! 

Thanks for looking!

No comments :

Post a Comment