Monday, December 27, 2010

The not so "mini"..... Minnie Mouse !

     Being a Southern California girl born and raised in Orange County, I practically grew up at Disneyland. Celebrating many birthdays there, and of course owning a pair of my own special set of ears, Minnie Mouse holds a special place in my heart. And I just love wandering through the giant down town Disney store, with every single thing they have ever made..... but my favorite spot is the kitchen area ( how darn cute is all that stuff !! ) OK I'm a little obsessed I know.... I guess not EVERYONE wants to buy the Mickey mouse face spatula and the glove oven mitt *grin* but I DO !  So ENJOY.... I know I did !!



I started the Minnie Mouse figure, and the top ears a couple days in advance. It's just better if these things have time to dry, they are happier that way :) The bottom cake is chocolate cake, chocolate icing, and the hat is all vanilla.I thoroughly enjoyed this cake..... from start to finish. The colors are bold and gave the cake a great over all look. Doesn't it just make you smile ?

No comments :

Post a Comment