Tuesday, January 3, 2012

How'd you arrive at that number???

"WOW!!! How come it cost that much......it's just cake!?"
 I came across this beautifully worded article and thought I would share. Now I have some wonderful friends/clients who know I try and give the best pricing possible!! Most of the time.....more than I should. BUT there is always the "few" that don't think cake is quite worth "that' price. At times a little discouraging because of the amount of time and supplies it takes just to make the raw cake and icing.....let alone hand molded gum paste works of art!!





 There is so much more that goes into this edible form of art than just flour and icing...... hours of back breaking work (just ask the hubby hehehe) and lots of love!

Hope you enjoy Stacey's blog post as much as I did :)

Stacey's Sweet Shop - Truly Custom Cakery, LLC: How'd you arrive at that number?

No comments :

Post a Comment