Monday, December 6, 2010

cookie madness !

I was looking through my pics, and i think i have done my cookies wrong ! I only posted a few of the ones i have done lately...... so I figured I HAD to dedicate at least 1 post to them =) All the ones posted are vanilla almond sugar cookies, with Madagascar vanilla. mmm hmmmm delish !


Baby shower cookies, bibs and onesie's



welcome baby Samuel =)


Cupcake cookies for my daughters 1st birthday party

Easter carrots for my 2nd graders class

Sweet sixteen cookies for the bestest baby sister in the world <3

 Cake cookies for a bridal shower with black sanding sugar on the dots

 LEGO cookies for a birthday party at the LEGO store of course

 Happy Mothers Day !

Baseball cookies



Cake cookies for the kids at a wedding

Soccer cookies in Brazil's colors

Bee's and butterflies for a birthday party ( sorry for the bad pic, and you can barely see them in the pic but there are mini white perils in the wings *grin*

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 SO THESE ^ are all Royal Icing......... and THESE ones below are all fondant. Can you tell the difference? 2 very different ways to decorate  cookies, but both equally yummy!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 These were for my favorite 2010 graduate, my lil sis !

 Practicing different techniques




wedding shower cookies for one of our favorite Texas gals =)
 This is a BAD angle, but the fondant has a beautiful floral impressions and brushed in silver luster dust

These I designed for  30th bday party,Mexican dresses and fans in the party's colors



grooms men cookies ..... Texas UTEP

Baby shower cookies I did to go on a gift , for a family member

Made this one our card/tag lol


Bridal shower cookies

So there you go cookies you got what you deserved ! 

No comments :

Post a Comment