Sunday, December 5, 2010

3 tiers oh my !

I've been knee deep in cornstarch and frosting oh my ! Multiple tiers are always more challenging....... but the wow factor on them is undeniable =)


3 tier wedding cake. champagne, and eggplant were the colors. design was left up to me, since it was a last minute change from cupcakes to a cake .

Smashing pandas end of season cake (chocolate on chocolate)


Cupcakes designed for a SENTSY candle party. My idea was to have them look like the glass top of the candle and the wax melting squares. They looked really cute all together.

 Ni- hao kailan cupcake friends.

 3 tier ni hao kailan cake. Very detailed but worth it for the end result ! I absolutely loved the final result =) bottom tier, red velvet, middle white cake strawberry filling, top white with banana. Done all out of marshmallow fondant. And the 3-d figure was hand made on top as well ;)



No comments :

Post a Comment