Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Toy Story and Elmo cakes.....and cookies too!

Toy Story.....and ELMO !!! What is not to absolutely adore *grin* I LOVED both of my theme cakes this week :D  
For this Toy story cake I combined 2 cakes i was given pics of. This was a duo birthday party for a brother and sister so we represented Woody...and Jessie.....I think the end result was just right!

top view of the handmade gum paste hats.....
                                       
chocolate chip cake with vanilla butter cream *yummy*
 don't forget the back!!!

 and cookie pops too!! stars for the sheriffs....and Jessie hats for the cowgirls :)


 E-L-M-O
(.....are you singing with me :)))) 

3-D Elmo cake =)))
Elmo was made completely out of rice crispy treats, with fondant eyes and nose. He's holding up #2 for the birthday girl ;)
white cake with diced strawberry filling
.....all boxed and ready to go!
Thanks for looking!!

No comments :

Post a Comment